Disney Princess Girls Lighted Sneakers

$24.98

Metallic pink and white Disney Princess toddler and little girls sneaker shoes
Officially licensed Disney Princess toddler/little girls lighted footwear
Skid resistant, non-marking rubber soles, lights with every step, man-made materials, Colorful graphics and detail

Clear

Description

Your little girl can feel like a princess with Cinderella, Belle and Ariel in these adorable Disney Princess lighted athletic shoes! These pink, white and silver glittered Disney Princess lighted sneakers feature a Velcro strap with flowers across it, padded tongue, and Disney Princess graphics of the sweet princess’s Cinderella, Belle and Ariel atop a sturdy outer sole with non-marking tread. These sneakers are made with NatureTex 70, the strobel/insole board in this shoe contains 70% recycled content. Of that 70% recycled content, 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. And, best of all, these Disney Princess athletic shoes light up with every step! Perfect footwear selection for any Disney Princess fan!
Metallic pink and white Disney Princess toddler and little girls sneaker shoes
Officially licensed Disney Princess toddler/little girls lighted footwear
Skid resistant, non-marking rubber soles, lights with every step, man-made materials, Colorful graphics and detail
Features your favorite Disney Princess’s Belle from Beauty & the Beast, Ariel from the Little Mermaid, and Cinderella
Wipe clean; Imported

Frequently Bought Together

Price for all: $37.06

Additional information

Color

,

Size

, , , ,

Binding

Brand

Department

ItemDimensions

PackageDimensions

PackageQuantity

ProductGroup

ProductTypeName